Jerry Day is a media expert as a television/film producer as well as a personal rights and freedom crusader from Burbank California. His video “Spy Meters” skyrocketed to well over 1.9 million views on YouTube. Jerry has an array of videos detailing with clarity and humor how to take back your power, by replacing the wireless meter with the analog meter.
He says, “Will the power company like you replacing their meter? Well, if the only way they can be happy is to try to give you a meter that pollutes your home with carcinogenic-electro-toxins and violates federal wiretapping laws, I guess they won’t be happy because a lot of people are not going to sit still for that.”
Jerry shares some unnerving information about these devices as he informs us of how these political policies allow the recording of our behaviors as well as violates our privacy. Are these devices unconstitutional? How do you handle the forced compliance of these meters? Well, Jerry will share his personal experiences as well as tips that you can do to protect yourself and your family.
The truth, besides the fact that these devices are spying on us, is the released exposure to pulsed high energy density radiation that we are now exposed to 24/7. Listen to Jerry explain you options before or even after you are approached about a Smart Meter for you home.
“Today, it may seem radical to refuse or reject a Smart Meter on your home. Soon, most of us will have difficulty understanding how a program as unwise and offensive the Smart Meter program could have been contemplated in the first place.” Jerry Day, Burbank CA.
We live in an information-based wireless-society where the data collected comes from an array of sources including now Smart Meters. The real problem is in any data system the potential for this personal information to fall into the hands of people who are fraudulent and are perfectly willing to use the information they access about you for nefarious activities. Corporations are always looking for a better way to customize how they use your information to market specifically for a user. We see it every day while on the web as well as on social media.
No More Privacy: Smart Meters Are Surveillance Devices That Monitor The Behavior In Your Home Every Single Minute Of Every Single Day
Smart meters have and continue to be installed in homes all across America under the guise of “reducing greenhouse gas emissions” and “reducing energy bills”. Utility companies all over the United States have forced millions of American’s to accept these surveillance devices as the new norm! Why is the federal government spending a lot of money to help get these installed everywhere? Will the compliance nationwide of these meters be the beginning of the end of privacy as we know it? Once installed, a smart meter monitors your home every single minute of every single day and it transmits very sophisticated data about your personal behavior back to the utility company. So can’t we just tell the utility companies that we don’t want these stupid things? Unfortunately, in many areas of the country you can’t.
Sadly, as these smart meters have gone in there have been reports all over the country of electricity bills increasing dramatically. There have been mountains of complaints about these things and yet their use keeps spreading. The concern is that the incredibly detailed data that these surveillance devices collect can and will be sold to a number of third parties. In fact, police to bust marijuana growers are already using smart meters. The feared is that insurance companies, credit agencies, lawyers, marketing firms, and even criminals will be able to get their hands on this data as well.
“Without strong protections, this information can and will be repurposed by interested parties. It’s not hard to imagine a divorce lawyer subpoenaing this information, an insurance company interpreting the data in a way that allows it to penalize customers, or criminals intercepting the information to plan a burglary. Marketing companies will also desperately want to access this data”
For law enforcement officials, these surveillance devices are a dream come true. According to police in central Ohio, they have been filing at least 60 subpoenas every single month for the energy-use records of those that they suspect are growing pot in their homes. Well, it turns out that sometimes police are raiding homes that are using a lot of energy and they don’t find any marijuana at all. Instead, sometimes these raids reveal others kinds of activities. In fact, sometimes, high electricity use doesn’t lead investigators to drugs. A federal investigation in the Powell area turned into a surprise for detectives. “We thought it was a major grow operation … but this guy had some kind of business involving computers,” Marotta said. “I don’t know how many computer servers we found in his home.”
So do you want police raiding your home if you start using a little bit too much electricity?
Jerry Day details many of the ways that smart meters act as surveillance devices once installed in your home.
• They individually identify electrical devices inside the home and record when they are operated causing invasion of privacy.
• They monitor household activity and occupancy in violation of rights and domestic security.
• They transmit wireless signals that could be intercepted by unauthorized and unknown parties. Those signals can be used to monitor behavior and occupancy and they could be used by criminals to aid criminal activity against the occupants.
• Data about occupant’s daily habits and activities are collected, recorded, and stored in permanent databases that are accessed by parties not authorized or invited to know and share that private data.
• Those with access to the smart meter databases can review a permanent history of household activities complete with calendar and time-of-day metrics to gain a highly invasive and detailed view of the lives of the occupants.
• Those databases may be shared with, or fall into the hands of criminals, blackmailers, law enforcement, private hackers of wireless transmissions, power company employees, and other unidentified parties who may act against the interests of the occupants under metered surveillance.
• “Smart Meters” are, by definition, surveillance devices which violate Federal and State wiretapping laws by recording and storing databases of private and personal activities and behaviors without the consent or knowledge of those people who are monitored.
• It is possible for example, with analysis of certain “Smart Meter” data, for unauthorized and distant parties to determine medical conditions, sexual activities, and physical locations of persons within the home, vacancy patterns and personal information and habits of the occupants.
Tune in to the show to hear even more details from Jerry Day on what these “Smart Meters” are really doing to our privacy as well as the health of those that live in the home.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
Every day there are new "smart" devices being introduced that promise to make our lives better and easier. And while that might be true, there are also invisible and dangerous consequences to this technology that we are exposing ourselves to at a new and greater level (and it's only going to get worse as we become more dependent on automated technology).
As we become more "connected" with our electronic devices, so does the world around us.
• cell phones increasingly don't leave our pockets or bedsides
• WiFi equipment all around us is emitting dangerous electromagnetic radiation (sometimes 24/7)
• wifi routers
• cordless phones
• smart meters
• smart appliances, smoke alarms, alarm systems...
• cell phone towers
• electric cars
• power lines
• and many, many more
If you have been curious or even concerned about what all of the “smart” devices could be doing to your health, I hope you'll consider some startling data discussed in this book. Additionally, if you have children, there are much greater risks that can have long term consequences. If you currently have any unexplained health issues (i.e. like dizziness, sleep issues, loss of focus, etc.), EMF Sensitivity is a very possible culprit.
I wrote this book because as a doctor I was suffering from severe EMF and electromagnetic radiation exposure related health issues that literally took me months to piece together. If I, as a doctor, missed these signs, so could you.
I am so passionate about sharing what I now know about what these silent EMF dangers are doing to our health, that I want to help you prevent what happened to me.
I have successfully been able to cut the EMF Exposure in my home and surroundings by an estimated 80%, and because of that I believe that my health has been greatly improved. I also did so without spending a lot of money or feeling like I am missing out on the "technology" train.
I want to help dispel the truth and myths, so that you have the tools and knowledge you need to protect you, your family and especially your children!
In this book you'll discover:
• How at risk you are now (you can take a short quiz to find out)
• 10 Simple and Affordable ways you can reduce your exposure
• Why this “invisible” exposure can be harming your health
• 11 unexplained health issues you might be experiencing now (there are many, but these are some of the most common)
• Why EMF is particularly dangerous for your children
• The biggest EMF offenders in your house, and what you can do about it
• The types of electropollution
• Compelling studies, charts and case studies
• Smart Meter myths and dangers
• Tools you can use to measure fields in your home
• What levels are "safe"
• Even if you are currently symptom free, risks of illness that can occur
BONUS: You’ll also have the opportunity to download a free worksheet (self assessment) that will help you further determine the current risk to your family now.
Dr. Ariel Policano has over 10 years of clinical experience in natural medicine.
Smart grid is expected to improve the efficiency, reliability and economics of current energy systems. Using two-way flow of energy and information, smart grid builds an automated, highly distributed energy delivery network. In this book, the requirements for intrusion detection systems in smart grid, neighborhood area network (NAN) in particular, are presented. An intrusion detection system (IDS) that considers the needs and requirements of the NAN is designed and evaluated using OPNET Modeler. The IDS tackles the communication and computation overhead constraints as well as the single point of failure problem which exists in central approaches.
In this two hour show Jerry Day explains "Smart Meters", your privacy as well as the health hazards associated with them and what you can do to protect yourself.
Next Week's Show
Join me October 13, 2017 for some more interesting guests, stories and weird news.